STOREDB is a platform for the archiving and sharing of the primary data outputs from research on low dose radiation. It also provides a directory of bioresources and databases containing information and materials that investigators are willing to share. STORE supports the creation of a low dose radiation research commons. STORE was and is funded under contract numbers 23228 (STORE), 249689 (DoReMi), and 662287 (CONCERT) from the EC Euratom Programme.
© Bundesamt fuer Strahlenschutz 2014-Present | Licensed under Creative Commons by Share Alike 4.0 International
How can STOREDB help you
STOREDB can help Investigators, Funders and Journals:
- It provides a stable and accessible platform where data and resources are discoverable through metadata tags taken from standard ontologies and minimal information standards.
- Large datasets can be deposited securely for sharing with colleagues or the whole community, and long term archiving.
- Provision of accession numbers, PURLs and Digital object identifiers allows authors to reference primary data in publications.
- Investigators with collections of biomaterials and local databases can alert the community to their existence and it is easy to search for collaborators who may have scarce or unique material useful to your studies.
- STORE can help with self archiving of your publications. (Check publishers' policies here)
Radiation-induced Endothelial Inflammation is Transferred via Secretome to Recipient Cells in a STAT-Driven Process
EPI-CT scan cohort
Chernobyl Tissue Bank
AZO8610A12MA2 Replicate3-C3 DonorSecretome 10 Gy
AZO8610A10MA2 Replicate2-C2 DonorSecretome 10 Gy
AZO8610A8MA2 Replicate1-C1 DonorSecretome 10 Gy
AZO8610A6MA2 Replicate3-A3 DonorSecretome 0 Gy
AZO8610A4MA2 Replicate2-A2 DonorSecretome 0 Gy